Friday, May 28, 2010

Wicker Chairs and Levitation



So I have these wicker comfy rocker chairs for my balcony. For months they've been wasting away in the garage downstairs. When I moved in, I couldn't make them fit thru my balcony door, so I put them outta sight. Outta sight outta mind you know. Anyhoo, they're now on the balcony. It seems though that the building, and all the pals that I have sent the pic to, wonder and ask "how the hell did you get those up there man?"
In response, I say
I took the rocker part off. I lost 2 screws under the freakin couch. I found 50 cents while trying to find the screws. I tried to fit the chair through the door. The door is on to me. It jams. I take the rocker part off of the other wicker awesome comfy chair. I try to fit it through the STUPID TOO SKINNY DOOR. It doesn't fit.
I remember the movie " Men Who Stare At Goats"
I stare.
I stare and I stare. I start to chant.
I stare and I chant.
I levitate.
I stare, and chant, and levitate.
The chairs are outside.

Thanks to all of your energy.
love

No comments:

Post a Comment