Thursday, December 16, 2010

A Challenge from Me to You

Okay. so I started this blog with several intentions. The first and most important was to make you all laugh at the things that make me laugh. Someone said to me, after a rant of my own, that a true comic finds the ridiculous in the mundane. Oh my, someone just described my existence. So I decided after a few 'gentle nudges' to share my vulnerabilities aka life experiences with you all here.  I also decided to turn up the volume a little.

I am currently in a space where I can put myself on the line for the sake of vicariousness. Yep, I'm willing to do all of the stupid things we all dream of doing but don't. And all just so you'll know.

My motto: I knew but I did it anyway.

I am willing to have a fart machine behind Santa in the mall. I am willing to try to steal an electric scooter. I am willing to drink a litre of chocolate milk, everyday, for one year... just to see what freaking weirdness happens to me.

So I am going to use this blog to totally go to the edge.

If you can dream up a challenge, that's thought provoking and sincere despite the humour, please send it to me. I'll probably do it. No animals or police please... they're on to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment